Available in 8 colours: Black, Burgundy, Olive Green, Navy Blue, Firecracker Orange, Regatta Blue, Barberry Red
Note: Firecracker Orange is on a very Spceical Offer at the moment. Limited Stock
The award winning Hipseat has been developed to allow adults to carry their children naturally on their hip without the usual strains on the back - it is ideal for babies and toddlers aged 6 months up.
The Hippychick Hipseat is a back supporting belt, with an integral padded foam shelf, developed to allow adults to carry their children naturally on their hip without the usual strains on the back.
Specifically designed to address one of the root causes of adult back pain, the seat provides a firm shelf for the child to sit on and supports their increasingly heavy weight from underneath. Instead of twisting the spine, the back stays straight and the child is tucked into the chest on whichever side is more comfortable for the wearer, providing comfort and security for both adult and child.
As well as being a comfortable way of carrying your child it has the added benefit of encouraging interaction.
- At home Particularly good for wearing around the house if you have a demanding, grisly or unwell child who may need a lot of comforting.
- Shopping Ideal for use on short trips when you do not wish to take the pushchair or pram but need to have some support.
- School Runs Excellent for taking the weight off your body whilst marshalling older children from A to B.
- Beaches/picnics When you do not want to get bogged down in the sand or short walks stuck in the mud or rough terrain.
- Fairs/fetes/events/public buildings Where there is a crowd of people or limited space/objects of value and you do not want to be manoeuvring bulky prams or pushchairs. It also enables the child to see the event or spectacle!
- Travelling A terrific help at airports/stations/undergrounds etc … where there are problems with pushchairs and buggies, or crowds in which thieves and pickpockets can operate. The safe inward facing pockets are excellent for storing passports, money and essentials
- Suitable for a waist size of up to 48 inches or 120cm, extension available
- Strong, hardwearing fabric
- Super light
- Simple, practical and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Removable lightweight seat
- Secure inner pockets
- Inward facing pockets for safe keeping passports, cash, credit cards, car keys etc
- When the child is older you can remove the seat and use it as a bum bag/money belt or simply as a straightforward back support
- Endorsed and recommended by osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists and health centres
- Fits all sizes (extension available for more comfortable figures)
- Fully tested by British Standards Institute
- Suitable for children aged 6 months - 3 years
- Standard Royal Mail first class £5.00
- WITH ANOTHER ITEMS: the UK postage is capped at £5.00
- Plus £1 extra if recorded postage
Lovedbyparents Awards 2011 - SILVER in Carrier Category