Hippychick Baby Walker
For those important first steps....
The Baby Walker
The Moover Toys’ Baby Walker is the perfect helper for when small children are learning how to walk.
The Baby Walker is designed in such a way that the first steps are made safely – and at the child’s own pace.
Learning how to walk therefore becomes a very happy experience for the child as well as the parents.
On the Baby Walker a special 4-double wheel brake ensures that it moves slowly and therefore stays with the child. The positioning of the wheels and handle are carefully constructed to so that the Walker is 100% stable under all conditions.
The Moover Baby Walker is great fun and the perfect helper for when your little one is ready to learn how to walk. As with all the range, the design is both classic and modern with the focus on what children like to see, touch, and play with. Moover brings high-end Danish design to a series of wooden toys created to encourage toddlers to explore the world around them in a fun and safe way. It is distinctive for the unique way in which it blends traditional craftsmanship with bold, contemporary looks.
- Rear wheel brake system ensures that the Baby Walker moves slowly and therefore stays with the child.
- the positioning of the wheels and handles are carefully constructed so the walker is 100% stable under all conditions.
- Shock absorbing rubber wheels ensure that the Baby Walker stands firmly and securely.
- Rubber wheels work like "bumpers" protecting the door frames and walls of the home.
- The Baby Walker’s features are designed to help children aged 8 - 36 months. After this, it can be used as a toy cart up to approximately 48 months.
- The Baby Walker measures 43 cms from the floor to the handle, 45 cms from the front wheel to the back wheel, and 32 cms across the back.
- Easy to assemble
- Available in Natural with Red Wheels, and Red with Yellow Wheels
- Standard Royal Mail first class £5.00
- WITH ANOTHER ITEMS: the UK postage is capped at £5.00
- Plus £1 extra if recorded postage