Ideally you will need...
- 15+ Nappies
- Liners Paper or fleece liners
- A medium size nappy bucket.
- A net bag can be placed inside the bucket to store wet nappies and to ease lifting and placing nappies into your washing machine. Tips: for velcro nappies, make sure you fold the strip in or put them into a net bag before washing, as these can get caught onto your other delicate clothes.
- A small wet nappy bag, to store wet nappies when travelling.
- Washable wipes. You can save more money instead of using disposable wet wipes of up to £540 over 3 years!