Requesting the sender check their address is correct.
ensuring the sender has checked whether a card has been left and that the parcel
1. We recommend that you obtain a Certificate of Posting from the Post Office when returning items to us, to insure you against lost post. Gander does not accept responsibility for returns parcels lost in transit.
2. Any items you wish to return should be noticed to us via email email@example.com
within 5 days after delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you are returning an item, or order, with a value above £50 we can review the ways in which you can return the order. If the error was ours, we’ll refund the full cost of returning the product to us.
3. For faulty products, we will endeavour to replace or exchange any items that have become defective within a reasonable period of 5 working days. If you’re not completely satisfied, please tell us about it so that we can put the situation right and do better next time!
4. Otherwise return costs are the responsibility of the drop shipper.Your customers can return an unused product to us within 28 days for a full refund or exchange, provided it is in a resaleable condition. A 15% restocking fee may apply to cover re-packaging & checking of item(s). (Please Note: Non-defective returns that are no longer in “like new” condition may not be accepted for return or exchanged. Toiletries, CDs and Soothers are non-returnable).
Damaged or not as ordered
5. In the event that any order is not as ordered or the product is damaged, then we must be notified within 5 working days after delivery and we will provide a returns number. All such orders must be returned to us within 28 days of the order.
After inspection, orders found to be faulty, defective or not as ordered, we shall, at our own discretion:
a) Replace or repair the product(s) free of charge and redeliver them at our own cost
b) Refund the price paid.
6. Unwanted or incorrectly ordered
Any items returned to us as unwanted, or incorrectly ordered, we must notified within 5 working days after delivery and we shall provide a returns number. All such orders must be returned to us within 28 days of order.
All items must be in the original packing, in perfect condition and suitable for resale. After inspection of such returned items we shall, at our own discretion:
a) Dispatch a replacement but an additional shipping cost will be charged and we reserve the right to levy a 15% restocking charge.
b) Issue a credit note and we reserve the right to levy a 15% restocking charge.
c) In all circumstances you are responsible for advising your customer of our returns delivery address and returns policy.
d) In the event of replacement of any products, the products returned to us shall become our property.